Purpose of Position
Provide proactive, professional, timely, efficient and friendly service to all external and internal customers of the centre, ensuring relevant information is given and all queries are followed-through to the customer’s satisfaction to enhance the shopping experience.
- Meet and greet internal and external customers at the Information Desk and/or reception desk, resolving queries/complaints in a professional and friendly manner, and proactively offer information to add the greatest value possible to the customer experience.
- Regularly report to Tourism Executive all data and figures of incoming coaches and of any organised and spontaneous tourist, including report of all marketing tools (privilege cars, fashion passport).
- Sale and management of Centre gift cards, including assistance to external customers and stores. Complete the excel database and send it to the line manager.
- Maintain and update vip cards and outlet cards database.
- Keep updated of Centre Trade calendar with Marketing and Retail Manager in order to be aware of all Centre activities, new promotions and developments and communicate these effectively with both tenants and customers.
- Ensure the Information Desk is always clean, tidy, well-organised and well-stocked with relevant information to ensure that McArthurGlen is positively promoted at all times.
- Record, coordinate and report relevant information, including tenant figures, lost property, wheelchair and radio records, and efficiently balance voucher sales, stamps, and other transactions so that Managers, customers and tenants have accurate information.
- Ensure the Contact Information and Vacancies Board is regularly updated.
- Process and prioritise incoming and outgoing couriers, deliveries and mail in a timely manner.
- In liaison with the Office Manager, provide a comprehensive support service to the Centre Management, including updating database contact information, coordinating telephone calls, and maintaining a voicemail service to ensure that external clients are dealt with quickly and effectively.
Knowledge and Skills required
- GCSE standard or equivalent
- Minimum typing speed of 40wpm
- Experience in a customer service role
- Reception experience is desirable
- Fluenor native Chinese speaker
- IT skills – Beginner Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint